|Course Type:||Classroom Based, instructor-led and Hands-on|
|Location:||Kings Cross, London|
When is this course running
|10:00 - 17:00 Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu||Mon, 8 Feb 2021||4||Reserve|
|10:00 - 17:00 Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu||Mon, 8 Mar 2021||4||Reserve|
C# Course overview
If you want to learn C# using a variety of techniques and tools then our C# course is exactly what you need.
The courses content will help delegates understand the basis for C# so that they can competently navigate independently through different software. You will learn essential components of C#.
Our C# course will allow you to interact with the tutor on a one-to one basis and receive tailored help to suit your learning needs.Our tutors have had years of industry practice and can offer course times to suit your busy schedule, whether that be in the evening or on weekends.
This short C# course in London is hands-on, instructor-led and classroom based in London. This training can be taken as a part-time evening course or even on the weekends.
Who is C# training for?
Our C# training in London can be for anyone who is interested in learning C#.Students can be guaranteed a tailored learning outline that is effectively delivered by our trainers and suited for beginners in C#
Prerequisites for our C# course
- It is not necessary to have knowledge of any programming language before you start this C# course but If you have some knowledge of programming then it will make learning this course even easier. Training Dragon’s programming courses like PHP course, java courses, Objective-C training and ASP.net training can provide an insight into programming.
What will I learn?
Hands on tutoring from experienced C# experts:Our consultants are well experienced in the art of teaching and delivering C# courses. They will walk students through the syllabus step by step with a practical approach to ensure delegates get the most from the course.
Real-time Practice and Portfolio Projects:If you are a C# newbie, this course is just what you need. You will get real time practice on industry projects that will test your working knowledge of web design and allow you to rapidly progress your skills. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to build your portfolio that showcases your skills. If you have any ideas then present them to one of our tutors and they will give you the advice you need to bring your idea to reality.
Course Material:Delegates will receive C# electronic notes when they register their attendance on the course.
Course Completion Certificate:To document your achievement, we will proudly present you with a certification award when you finish the course.
Support and Careers Advice:We offer the unique opportunity to keep in contact with our team if you have any questions about C# after you have completed the course. Our career advisers in London will give you the confidence and guidance you need to help you grasp opportunities in the field of C#.
What will I learn?
- Module 1: Overview of the Microsoft .NET Platform
- Module 2: Overview of C#
- Module 3: Using Value-Type Variables
- Module 4: Statements and Exceptions
- Module 5: Methods and Parameters
- Module 6: Arrays
- Module 7: Essentials of Object-Oriented Programming
- Module 8: Using Reference-Type Variables
- Module 9: Creating and Destroying Object
- Module 10: Inheritance in C#
- Module 11: Aggregation, Namespaces, and Advanced Scope
- Module 12: Operators, Delegates, and Events
- Module 13: Properties and Indexers
- Module 14: Attributes