|Course Type:||Classroom Based, instructor-led and Hands-on|
|Location:||Kings Cross, London|
When is this course runningCourse is not currently running, contact us for more information about this course.
Introduction to Objective-C Course overview
If you want to learn Introduction to Objective-C using a variety of techniques and tools then our Introduction to Objective-C course is exactly what you need.
The courses content will help delegates understand the basis for Introduction to Objective-C so that they can competently navigate independently through different software. You will learn essential components of Introduction to Objective-C.
Our Introduction to Objective-C course will allow you to interact with the tutor on a one-to one basis and receive tailored help to suit your learning needs.Our tutors have had years of industry practice and can offer course times to suit your busy schedule, whether that be in the evening or on weekends.
This short Introduction to Objective-C course in London is hands-on, instructor-led and classroom based in London. This training can be taken as a part-time evening course or even on the weekends.
Who is Introduction to Objective-C training for?
Our Introduction to Objective-C training in London can be for anyone who is interested in learning Introduction to Objective-C.Students can be guaranteed a tailored learning outline that is effectively delivered by our trainers and suited for beginners in Introduction to Objective-C
Prerequisites for our Introduction to Objective-C course
- You would need to bring your Mac laptop running Snow Leopard.
- You should have good experience with any object-oriented programming language such as Java, PHP, C# or ASP.net. This course is not suitable for delegates with no programming experience. If you have no previous experience of Object Oriented Programming then you can take few other courses to learn Object Oriented Programming. If you would like to first get some object oriented programming experience, we offer PHP course and ASP.net training courses. Please contact us to discuss this pre-requisite.
What will I learn?
Hands on tutoring from experienced Introduction to Objective-C experts:Our consultants are well experienced in the art of teaching and delivering Introduction to Objective-C courses. They will walk students through the syllabus step by step with a practical approach to ensure delegates get the most from the course.
Real-time Practice and Portfolio Projects:If you are a Introduction to Objective-C newbie, this course is just what you need. You will get real time practice on industry projects that will test your working knowledge of web design and allow you to rapidly progress your skills. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to build your portfolio that showcases your skills. If you have any ideas then present them to one of our tutors and they will give you the advice you need to bring your idea to reality.
Course Material:Delegates will receive Introduction to Objective-C electronic notes when they register their attendance on the course.
Course Completion Certificate:To document your achievement, we will proudly present you with a certification award when you finish the course.
Support and Careers Advice:We offer the unique opportunity to keep in contact with our team if you have any questions about Introduction to Objective-C after you have completed the course. Our career advisers in London will give you the confidence and guidance you need to help you grasp opportunities in the field of Introduction to Objective-C.
What will I learn?
- Objective-C Introduction course
- Objective-C Basics
- Programming language core elements
- Core concepts of Object Oriented Programming
- Objective-C Classes
- Custom Classes
- Objective-C Synthetized Getter/Setter Functions
- Objective-C Class Objects & Polymorphism
- Objective-C Exceptions
- Objective-C Categories & Protocols
- Cocoa Basics
- Cocoa Strings
- Cocoa Containers & Collections
- Cocoa File Management
- Cocoa Memory Management
- Cocoa Archiving
- Debugging and testing
- Project in Objective-C
- Project 1 - Build a project using Objective-C: