|Course Type:||Classroom Based, instructor-led and Hands-on|
|Location:||Kings Cross, London|
When is this course running
|10:00 - 17:00 Sat||20 Feb 2021||4||Reserve|
|10:00 - 17:00 Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu||01 Mar 2021||4||Reserve|
|10:00 - 17:00 Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri||16 Mar 2021||4||Reserve|
|10:00 - 17:00 Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu||29 Mar 2021||4||Reserve|
|10:00 - 17:00 Sun||11 Apr 2021||4||Reserve|
iPhone App Development Course overview
Booking onto our iPhone App Development Training Course will give you many opportunities to build your knowledge and skill-set in developing robust apps for iPhone devices.
During our iPhone App Development Course, students will learn the variety of techniques used to create an app so they can navigate the software effectively. You will spend essential one-to-one time with the trainer who then tailors the course to suit your needs.
Our trainers who deliver the interactive iPhone App Development training ensure that students grasp the fundamentals of the software needed to design great apps.
Our iPhone App Development course allows you to take part in an interactive classroom-based and instructor-led learning. The course is taken part-time and can be attended at the weekends or in the evenings for those with busy schedules.
This short iPhone App Development course in London is hands-on and a great part-time way of enhancing your skills in app development.
Who is iPhone App Development training for?
Our iPhone App Development training in London can be for anyone who is interested in learning iPhone App Development.Students can be guaranteed a tailored learning outline that is effectively delivered by our trainers and suited for beginners in iPhone App Development
Prerequisites for our iPhone App Development course
- You would need to bring your Mac laptop running Snow Leopard or the latest Mac OS version.
- You should have good experience with any object-oriented programming language such as Java, PHP, C# or ASP.net. This course is not suitable for delegates with no programming experience. If you have no previous experience of Object Oriented Programming then you can take few other courses to learn Object Oriented Programming. If you would like to first get some object oriented programming experience, we offer PHP course and ASP.net training courses. Please contact us to discuss this pre-requisite.
- A basic knowledge of Objective-C is required. Delegates attending this iPhone course first attend our Objective-C course to ful-fill this prerequisite.
What will I learn?
Hands on tutoring from experienced iPhone App Development experts:Our consultants are well experienced in the art of teaching and delivering iPhone App Development courses. They will walk students through the syllabus step by step with a practical approach to ensure delegates get the most from the course.
Real-time Practice and Portfolio Projects:If you are a iPhone App Development newbie, this course is just what you need. You will get real time practice on industry projects that will test your working knowledge of web design and allow you to rapidly progress your skills. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to build your portfolio that showcases your skills. If you have any ideas then present them to one of our tutors and they will give you the advice you need to bring your idea to reality.
Course Material:Delegates will receive iPhone App Development electronic notes when they register their attendance on the course.
Course Completion Certificate:To document your achievement, we will proudly present you with a certification award when you finish the course.
Support and Careers Advice:We offer the unique opportunity to keep in contact with our team if you have any questions about iPhone App Development after you have completed the course. Our career advisers in London will give you the confidence and guidance you need to help you grasp opportunities in the field of iPhone App Development.
What will I learn?
- Introduction Advanced iOS Development course
- Objective-C Basics
- Cocoa Touch Design Patterns:
- Xcode IDE as a development tool
- View and View Controllers
- Interface builder GUI Tool
- Table Views:
- Gesture Recognizers:
- System Events
- iPhone and iPad virtual keyboard
- iPad App Development:
- Performance and Debugging:
- Manage Navigation:
- Integrate with Apple APIs:
- Integration with 3rd Party APIs
- Submitting your app for approval
- Project: Build a complete iPhone application