|Course Type:||Classroom Based, instructor-led and Hands-on|
|Location:||Kings Cross, London|
When is this course runningCourse is not currently running, contact us for more information about this course.
Ruby on Rails Course overview
Learning about the Ruby on Rails software from an experienced trainer is a central part of our Ruby on Rails Training course in London. If you enroll on our short-course you will learn how to use a variety of techniques and tools to navigate the software successfully.
The Ruby on Rails Training Course content will help you to grasp the essential components behind the software so you can use it for any situation whether that be in your career or developing your business.
Our Ruby on Rails course will allow you to spend one-to-one time interacting with our industry experienced trainers who then tailor the course to suit you. Course times are offered to suit your busy schedule and can be taken at the weekends or in the evenings.
This part-time classroom based Ruby on Rails course in London is great for being taught in a hands-on manner with an instructor-led delivery.
Who is Ruby on Rails training for?
Our Ruby on Rails training in London can be for anyone who is interested in learning Ruby on Rails.Students can be guaranteed a tailored learning outline that is effectively delivered by our trainers and suited for beginners in Ruby on Rails
Prerequisites for our Ruby on Rails course
- A solid knowledge of HTML and CSS is required. You can get a good knowledge of HTML and CSS by taking our web design course.
- It is necessary to have knowledge of any server side programming or an object orientated programming language experience before you start this Ruby on Rails course. You can complete this requirement by taking one of our web development courses like PHP course or ASP.net training.
What will I learn?
Hands on tutoring from experienced Ruby on Rails experts:Our consultants are well experienced in the art of teaching and delivering Ruby on Rails courses. They will walk students through the syllabus step by step with a practical approach to ensure delegates get the most from the course.
Real-time Practice and Portfolio Projects:If you are a Ruby on Rails newbie, this course is just what you need. You will get real time practice on industry projects that will test your working knowledge of web design and allow you to rapidly progress your skills. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to build your portfolio that showcases your skills. If you have any ideas then present them to one of our tutors and they will give you the advice you need to bring your idea to reality.
Course Material:Delegates will receive Ruby on Rails electronic notes when they register their attendance on the course.
Course Completion Certificate:To document your achievement, we will proudly present you with a certification award when you finish the course.
Support and Careers Advice:We offer the unique opportunity to keep in contact with our team if you have any questions about Ruby on Rails after you have completed the course. Our career advisers in London will give you the confidence and guidance you need to help you grasp opportunities in the field of Ruby on Rails.
What will I learn?
- Part1: Ruby Programming Language
- Introduction to Ruby on Rails
- Ruby Programming Basics
- Part2: Ruby on Rails Framework
- Rails Introduction
- Ruby Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Ruby on Rails Scaffolding
- Ruby on Rails Controllers
- Ruby on Rails Views
- Handling Form Views
- Part3: Ruby on Rails with Database
- Models & Ruby Database
- Part4: Advanced Ruby on Rails
- Ajax with Rails
- Agile Rails Development
- Testing Ruby on Rails applications
- Ruby on Rails Security
- Part5: Projects in Ruby on Rails Course
- Project 1: Build a Contact us Email Form using Ruby on Rails
- Project2: Build a Login system
- Project3: Build a website backend CMS using Ruby on Rails
- Project4: Create a dynamic database driven Ruby website